Tuesday 4 June 2013

WonderWeb: Free People - Boho & Indie Clothing


Once in a while when I am surfing the web, and in particular the wedding web (checking out things like BHLDN, or SMP, or Ruffled - my fav), you happen to find something by fluke chance. Today I was on 100 Layer Cake, a fantastic modern/vintage inspired blog, and they had the coolest wedding gown in one of the submitted weddings. I just had to find out where it was from!

Here is the link to that wedding and that particular gown: http://www.100layercake.com/blog/2013/06/04/bohemian-art-deco-wedding-inspiration/

In the photo notes it mentions Mara Hoffman as the designer, from the online retailer Free People, it included the links. I clicked, and then my eyes were opened. This gorgeous online store automatically made me think of anthropologie, one of my other favs, except for the thoroughly Boho girl. With designs for summer currently on their front page, and with this recent bout of good weather, i just had to share a few snaps of my favourites!

Head on over and take a quick look for yourself!

- A. xoxo






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this style. I have been searching indie clothing boutiques lately looking for items to revamp my wardrobe. The boho style is something that you don't see much around my area. I would love to start a new trend in my town, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 The Refinery Magazine | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger